Re: Bad ride

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 08:24:17 EST

That was what I thought also. They charged $50 bucks which I think is ridiculous
since there isn't much labor invloved. I'm gonna call my local rep monday and
complain. The best part is that they said they reset the computer but there were
no changes in my radio or clock. I thought even the dealer had to disconnect the
batery. Gonna do that today after I get my shocks.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318