Re: Bad ride

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 02:25:48 EST

How much did they charge you to flash the computer? Aren't they supposed to
do it for free if the version has or should be upgraded?
-Dester

<< I also had the dealer look into the idle and they decided to flash the
 pcm. When I got it back it is defiantly worse and had somone look into
 it and they felt it was a little rough but that it is normal for the
 magnum engines. Anyone heard of this? It is perfectly fine when you step
 on the gas it's just when it settles into an idle. Any suggestions on
 where to look? I would replace sensors but do not where to start and if
 it would even help. It has a brand new set of wires, plugs, cap, &
 rotor. It did this before and still does it after changing them. It just
 seems that in the last 2 weeks it's starting to idle a little rougher.
 Any help would again be appreciated. >>