Re: r/t wheels on a '96

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 12:47:38 EST

If anyone is curious as to what they wheels look like on a gen II dak I can email a
side pic to you. Or, if someone that has a website wants to post them there i'll
send to pic to you and then post the link. They will not have the new tires though
but you can't really tell. BTW, I can mail out drawings of the wheel spacer to
anyone that wants a copy. From a look at a durango and some measurements these
should work on a '97 up dak also. All you have to do is have a metal shop make up a
set at whatever spacing you need (wouldn't personally go over 1/4") and you would
have a set of spacers specifically for the dakota. When I get mine in i'll take pics
of them before and after they are placed over the studs. I can even take a pic of
the lugnuts and give info on them also if needed. They should be able to be used on
a variety of wheels. Trying to help out.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318