Re: r/t wheels on a '96

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 12:31:59 EST

The very edge of the inside tread rubs the rubber inner wheel well protector
but nothing else. I will not hide the fact that the top a-arms are close to the
top lip of the wheel but they do not hit and in testing they will not hit. I
have not lowered my truck but am thinking of dropping it around an inch in the
front just to give it a better look in the wheel well. I have to check and make
sure that the tire will not hit the top on the arch but I don't think it will. I
was thinking of a set of billet wheels just couldn't afford them and got a great
deal on the r/t wheels. Hope this helps.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318