Re: Suspension questions

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 12:52:06 EST

I don't believe there's a Hotchkis kit available for anythng other than
the Gen III Daks. Greg said he's got a '92. I wish that the Hotchkis
system were available for us disenfranchised Dak owners. Gary said it's a
marketing thing; not enough demand from the Gen I and II's. I wonder. Try
polling the list Gary, your company might be surprised.

Richard in San Antonio