Suspension questions

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 18:53:44 EST

I was wondering if anybody knows about a front
suspension kit that upgrades to polyurethane bushings?
 My roommate just bought a set for his mustang, does
anybody have anything like that for Dakotas?

Also, I was wondering about the rear sway bar from
Summit (Hellwig, or Sport Tech)....will it fit on a
lowered truck. i.e. clearance problems. My truck is
lowered 3" in the rear. And, has anybody had problems
with Doetsch Tech shocks leaking???? I think I might
try to get a refund or something (lifetime warranty,
bought them from Sport Truck Direct) and get some
Bilsteins or KYB's (if there is a Dakota app.)...

Sorry so long.

TIA

Gregg
92 CC V6