Dodge Truck Owners Association

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 14:40:44 EST

Just to let everyone know. The DTOA is up and running. While these
mailing lists are great, the DTOA is about much more. We are organizing
local chapter and have great discounts on items all the time, not just
during a group buy. of course, we can arrange special purchases of
stuff if enough people are interested.

This is going to be a huge organization with regional and national
shows, events each year. The mailing list on www.onelist.com/group/dtoa
is just for communication, but you should get on it and then get the
membership form to become involved.

You already like your membership with the DML, and other mailing lists,
this is dedicated to all Dodge truck owners. This is also your
opportunity to become involved at the grass roots level in a new
organization. In other words, you can have a voice in the initial set
up of the organization.

See you on the site.

Jim Harmon

--