RE: RE: Why, I ask? Why? -->stewarts

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 14:41:25 EST

Fat Mikes eh? Thats a taco bell now I think isnt it? Rutt's Hutt meets are
tuesdays and I think there is another meet behind the park diner in Nutley
on thursdays. I'm going to try and make some of them this year... So you
folks tell me when we're getting together and I'll be there. Dont think I
can make the Foxwood's meet.

--
Dave