RE: MTX Thunderform

From: Ken (Chezoom@austin.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 22:12:16 EST

           I could check for you. The Circuit City I bought It from is in
Killeen TX. About 80 miles from where I live. The quality is pretty good if
you ask me of course you do give up you Storage space , but its well worth
it. The sound is great give some clean tight bass. For a fab box its pretty
well worth the money.

 My Opinion
 Ken
 00 CC R/T BW