Re: MTX Thunderform

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 00:47:14 EST

IF they try to make you pay 250 for it unloaded. for 5 bucks more. I think i
can get you one loaded with 2- MTX thunder 5000s or 6000s. (whatever they
put in it now)

SEE? that documentation that Circuit City does sell if for 129.
-Dester

<< I know many of you have the MTX thunderform for teh 97-00 CC. Can you
 Please email me off list stating where you managed to get it, especially if
 you managed to get it for $129 from Circuit City. My local Circuit City is
 one of the ones that wants $250 unloaded. Too Expensive. Maybe I could
 send a check to you and you could ship it to me? I am really stumped as
 what to do... I don't want to have to pay for a custom box but I want to
 run 2-10's in the truck... also how is the quality on this piece, does it
 vibrate (resonate)? Is there room to cut it out for two of the kicker
 square subs?

 Thanks a Bunch (in advance),
 Chris >>