Re: burned wires

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 23:35:27 EST

> Found 2 burned to the core MSD's today. Anyone have some spare MSD >8.5's
laying around they want to part with? I need the shorter ones, for cyl.
> 5&7.

Jon,
I have 2 extras which I carry in my tool box incase I need them, so far I
havent. I have no clue which cylinders they are for, but if you want I could
measure them and get back with you. I ordered the MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors
for my V6 Dak, of course they were meant for a 94-97 V8 Ram; thus the 2
spares. Maybe they are/will be the correct ones you need.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6