Re: suspension travel non existant

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 00:45:22 EST

The stock bump stop is quite "tall" for me. I know you can buy shorter ones
that will allow for a lil more suspension travel. Listen to me. 1/2 inch of
front end suspension travel and NO drop shocks=one bumpy ass ride.
-Dester

<< how much travel should there be in the front of a 94 4x4 V6 there is about
 1/2 inch between the bumpstops and where they hit (upper and lower
bumpstops)
 looks like there is only about 1 inch of drop for the front end according to
 the brake lines. comments suggestions apperciated-
 Paul Finley -94 cc V6 5spd 4x4 3.55sg >>