Dodge on Dodge violence

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 01:29:21 EST

Well, with the most recent defeats in my truck. I finally get one back!
hehe. It was a late 80s. early 90s Daytona V6? I have never seen on of
those before, but don't Daytonas have Turbos on em? the famous VNT Turbo?
Anyways. he was flying past me going down 145. probably doing 60 in a 45
zone and I let him pass me up so i can get behind him. he gets stuck behind
a few cars, and i pass him up on the right and he gets behind me and gets to
the red light also.

After 10 seconds of waiting. the light twitches Green and my girl is like "go
for it" which is very funny, because she never likes the auto racing stuff.
but I'm all happy she did, so I turn on OD and put the shifter in "2" light
turns green and off I go.

I chirp the tires nicely and he does too. I pulled out 2 car lengths ahead
and kept gaining. As my speedometer reached 75, i thought i should slow
down so i let off the gas and about 3 seconds later. they finally come
zooming by me probably still thinking that I'm on the gas still, yet it was
funny. she even laughed! We even waved bye bye to them... I don't think
they were too happy getting whooped by a truck!

Oh yea. my window was down (habit to see if they're reving their engine or
not, and I found he has a stick shift.) Why does everyone with a stick power
shift? isn't that REALLY bad for the clutch?
-Dester