Re: Dodge on Dodge violence

From: IRONWILL30@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 22:25:32 EST

    not exactly a dodge but i was in my first street race against a mid 90's
cheeroke 4x4 4.0 I havent perfected my shifting at wot yet so i was a little
slower than i could have been but the dak took him off the line, he was able
to gain a little on the 1st to 2nd shift but i smoked him after that up to
about 70 where i shifted into 5th and eased off. speed limit is 55 and i ran
up on a trooper that had a caprice pulled over (it was overheating bad) for
some reason the guy looked suprised to see he had been had by a 16 year old
driving a '94 cc slt 4x4 3.55sg 5spd