Re: Suspension questions

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 10:24:22 EST

In a message dated 2/28/00 3:32:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dak_fan92@yahoo.com writes:

> I meant Suspension Techniques....they are a branch of
> Bell Tech...I think. At least they are both on the
> same web site.
>
> Did you use shackles and hangers for your rear 3"
> drop?
Ok, got ya. Suspension Techniques deals with cars I believe and BT handles
trucks. I actually have AIM dropped leaf springs. I know what everyone says
about AIM and I have slammed them before as well. But I picked these up used
and didn't know before hand. I am happy with them though.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"