Need help with picking mods...PLEASE?!?!?!

From: Peter J. Cutler (pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 12:28:01 EST

Ok, the time has come.... spring is in the air....almost!!! And I need
to decide what mods I want to do. I have a 3.9 V6 Auto. I am planning
on Installing Nitrous over the summer so I guess I need to do some
upgrades now to get ready. As for what is done...nothing!!! I have done
the exterior and the interior but no engine mods. I would like to do it
a peice at a time. Here is what I know I want to do
Headers from Smokindakota
Dual exhaust from smokindakota
That is what I know. I would like to put some kind of hood on it. I want
to put an intake. Is there Ram air or do I have to make it my self. I
like the looks of those hoods but the only way I will put one on is if it
is functional. Or is a cold air intake like the mopar one better. Also
what about a chip or computer and ignition. What I am looking for is a
list of things to do....in order of when to do them....and preffered
manufacturers. This months Mopar muscle has helped me but I thought I
would find out from the trenches. So email them to the list or privately.
Thanks alot for the help.
pjcutler@syr.edu

Peter J Cutler