Jack Powell Chrysler, San Diego area

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 15:22:16 EST

Those who were interested in buying a good deal on low mileage R/T, it is
now gone. But Tom said the following:

"That one was sold on Saturday, but my used car mgr will try and pick up
another this week at the Chrysler auction. Let me know if you are
interested.
Thanks,
Tom"

I viewed the R/T when the other person standing there asked first for a test
drive (with his wife). Anyway, when the salesman was pulling off the front
grass platform, I gave him some pointers on what to change, thanks to the
DML'r advice. Told him also, that it is the fastest truck in the world,
stock for stock form for it size-hint hint. Once he test drove the R/T, he
would be pleased with the performance. Did I get any money for the
sale-NOT!

Told him I will be back that night if it wasn't sold, for friend wanted to
purchase it. He has smaller truck and wanted to trade it in for high
performing truck.

It was the cleanest truck I had seen for resell. I guess, that R/T owner
cherished his/her R/T.

For CA area of San Diego the website is www.jackpowell.com if wanted to
purchase an used R/T.

Talk to Tom Hellman for an internet purchase of an R/T.
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps