RE: NV3500 Tranny Synthetics

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 14:55:07 EST

> I'm curious as to why you chose to mix 50/50 with the Mopar oil instead of
> going 100% synthetic?

The Dak is still in warranty for one reason and I
wanted to do the 50/50 to minimize any damage/wear
that could occur with the synchros. I thought even
with this mixture I might be able to detect some
roughness in shifting and I did with the Amsoil. I'm
convinced that Redline is the way to go. I'll go 100
percent after the next 5-10K miles and see what happens.

GS -