Re: Re: Gettin Married!!!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 18:09:50 EST

I can't even begin to imagine spending $1200 on a vacuum. That would
cut into my Dak money.... even if it didn't, I could always find
something more interesting to spend my money on. Of course my vacuum
I got by trading my washer and dryer for it when I moved. (I had paid
about $220 for the washer and dryer 2 yrs previously) I did have to
drive them over to the house in my Dak though, and it was a pain
getting them up the basement stairs and into the Dak. (still got the
scrape on my bumper). Then I got laughed at because I had a hard
time backing into the driveway (about 1 foot wider than the Dak), in
the dark, with appliances blocking my rear view mirror. (I backed
into the neighbors driveway. Well, it was close!)
Flip