Re: RE: Egged!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 20:29:35 EST

In a message dated 2/26/00 3:58:26 PM Mountain Standard Time,
rcash@tbcnet.com writes:

> Part one, can't help, part 2 high dose of whipass.
>
> Bob

Just thought I let you all know, someone had the great idea of eggin my
Sisters Jeep along with my Dad's Ram and my truck, just to be simple, 2X4 and
there on the ground... I got them after one egg hit my Dad's Ram, I grabbed
the 2X4 and went running out there, 4 of em took on 1 had a BAD idea of
standing up to me, I swung at him stopping before hitting him, he litterally
pissed his pants..

I told that little son of a B*tch that if I ever caught him throwing another
egg he would be in the hospital.. And that he was damned lucky that I didn't
call the cops and press charges for damage toa Personal possesion...

hehehe...

Just to let ya know, family is crap compaired to family cars!!!

    Greg