Re: Need help with picking mods...PLEASE?!?!?!

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 20:35:35 EST

That's the nature of the beast, the numbers seem right to me. I've come to
the realization that FOR ME, simple bolt-on mods* aren't worth the money. You
can easily sink $1000 to $1500 in exhaust, intake and spark goodies. You MAY
get 5-10% more hp on a V8. You could double the cash outlay and get 50% more
power. There's a blower in my future.
Dr. Pat
*Catback are excluded cuz the sound is awesome, Spark wires and Chrome K&N
open air filters are OK cuz they look cool, The ported TB's do help with the
fuel economy..........
Aww Dam*it!!! This must be a disease.