Off topic - Netiquette. Thanks!!

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 20:35:56 EST

    Sorry to proliferate off-topic at a time like this, but I feel I need to
say thanks to the entire DML for showing such class. I posted a note the other
day pleading for the trimming of excess old 'stuff' on replies. For the most
part people are cooperating very well. But what I really want to thank
everyone for is NOT flaming me!! This is the first list I have ever seen that
request go out on and not have the author flamed mercilessly. You people are
great ! ( Either that, or you all DID send your flames to
weeniehead@whitehouse.gov !!!! )