Re: Polishing rims??????

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 21:13:16 EST

did you try neverdull or what ever they call it now ..
i know my friend has the same thing marketed by eagle
1 ... all it is is chemically treated cotton wadding
you rub for a wile and it starts to turn black and it
takes the crossion off ( the not so shinny stuff )
then you buff the black mess away with a terry towl .
takes some time but workes good
Frank
94 3.9 sport