Re: Re: DML r/t wheels on a '96

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 21:14:56 EST

Ok, there are now two places that I know of you can see pics of what a '96 dak
with r/t wheels and the stock r/t tire size look like.

 http://www.bastaards.org/rt_wheels_on_2nd_gen.htm - Preachers site
 http://treverzdakota.com/jeff's96.htm - Trevers site

On both sites you can click to see a larger view. The back is a little high but
i've gor 2" blocks coming in a day or two and will see how it looks. Since these
guys have been great to post the pics could you guys and girls be kind and check
out their sites. They really have some cool stuff!

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318