RE: Re: New Ball Joints installed

From: Kurt Swanson (kswanson@peerenvironmental.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 22:15:15 EST

Hey Bernd,

Being somewhat illiterate on front suspension components, do you know if the
ball joints on the 2-wheel drive are the same as for a 4X4, and would engine
size make any difference? I'm considering taking your lead and having mine
replaced! Dealer did uppers approximately 10k ago! Truck had about 35k on
it at that time!

TIA
Kurt Swanson
Minneapolis, MN