Re: Why, I ask? Why?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 22:43:55 EST

>>Anyways, no need to tell spank stories, just wondering if there are any

other car enthusiasts out there or is it just a bunch of "my mustang
beats
up anything" closed minded computer geeks.<<

oh yeah?????!!!

well, my dad is bigger than your dad!!!

=)

I like cars. Any cars. Yes, I admit, when Jon Q Ricer rolls up to me in
his Accord with a 5" tip and talks trash sayin' stuff like "there ain't a
truck out there I can't beat" and "ain't no way an ugly ass truck can
hang with any import" I just wanna badmouth anything from Japan. But then
again, I've heard the same comments from Mustang owners, F body owners,
and even the occassional Lightning owner (oh man will I have a surprise
for them!) and anyone would just wanna' bad mouth people with that kind
of attitude. I've driven many cars and I've liked 90% of them regardless
of who makes em'. A good car is a good car, and an asshole is still an
asshole... unfortunatley, the asshole makes the car look bad....

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" .... 88 Dakota LE: slammed, painted, and gettin' a built
Magnum 360

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!