Re: Re: DML Digest V4 #1627

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 23:03:44 EST

>>i have got a 91 dodge dakota 4x4 3.9 liter v6 with 127,500 miles on it
and i
am very interested in swaping in a 318 or 360 i know the 318 was a option
want to know what must be done to make it work in my truck with the
working 4
wheel drive if possible. any help would be much appreciated.<<

I'm in the process of doing this swap on an 88. I don't know how the
front clip of the 91 is laid out, but if it's anything like mine then
it'll take some welding and fabricating to get it in. You will be able to
keep your tranny, but not for long... start eyeballin' a tranny when
engine shoppin' too...
e-mail me privately with any questions..

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" .... 88 Dakota LE: slammed, painted, and gettin' a built
Magnum 360

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!