Re: RE: NEW CAT????????????????

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 00:48:26 EST

in my case the insides ( guts ) of the cat was going
when i got under and hit it you could hear it shaking
around . by the way do you have a gibson or another
make of cat back ? my gibson when i first did it was
hitting the rear spring hanger and ratteling . that
was before the tail pipe finally rusted through last
weekend . road side surgery . not pleasent
Frank
94 3.9 sport