Re: RE: Rhino or Line X

From: First Name (ezlife45@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 09:14:10 EST

I've had Rhino installed on my truck for a little over a year. I didn't pay
the $100 bucks extra for the UV protection and it tends to fade (bleach
out). I use tire dressing on it but that makes items in the bed slide. I
don't have any experience with the line-x but my next truck will probably
have that liner.