Re: Ball Joints (Bernd)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 10:22:37 EST

If I would have picked them up myself, they would have been around that
price as well. But I don't mind the extra charge if they warranty the
parts for me. (User provided parts don't normally have a warranty provided
by the shop that installs them.) Plus, the shop has excellent mechanics
and I'll pay the extra for their work. :)

- Bernd