Ball Joints and front end kit

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 11:11:11 EST

On 92's are the ball joints riveted in or are they
pressed in? What is the diameter of the stock front
sway bar on the 92's?
I was looking on the internet last night and pst
http://www.p-s-t.com/fektvpg.html has a front end
kits for Dakota's that have upper and lower ball
joints, tie rod ends, sway bar bushings, control arm
bushings and more for $289 with all polyurethane
(graphite impregnated) bushings. I was thinking about
getting this kit because my truck has 78,000 miles and
has been sitting parked for about three years with
minimal driving (500 miles/year) and this stuff has
not been replaced...preventative maintenance, if you
will.

TIA

Gregg
92 V6 CC