Re: 360 Premag Competition (Steven)

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 12:45:16 EST

In a message dated 2/29/00 12:28:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cyberlaw@earthlink.net writes:

> All this talk about 500-600 hp small blocks in "street legal" trucks...
> Hello? For $5000? Not going to happen.

We got a guy on the list pushing 560 some odd horsepower at the rear wheels
with a V6 and a stock bottom end. Remember we're not talking about N/A
engines here. I'm talking about a large engine with a good amount of boost.
Wanna see what I'm talking about?? Go to www.corral.net and check out some of
those rides. Yes I know it's a mustang site, but for speed info it's the best
thing I can find on the net. There's guys on there pushing over 600 RWHP on
engines over 50 cubic inches smaller than the one I'm considering. They're
well into the tens and half of them are even running the stock transmissions.

-Austin
Vipertruck