Re: I need HELP with Accell

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 13:50:48 EST

Accell makes a coil for the dodge trucks, I got one and it fit just fine.
Unless the ones for the Daks, or the newer engines anyway, is different,
then I would send it back and get another one. Mine fit just fine.

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke