Re: OT: The Demise of Mailing Lists??

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 13:42:18 EST

I will second that. It's a great product. If you want to know just how
vulnerable you are go to www.grc.com and try the "Shields UP" section.
They will probe every port you have and let you know how nekkid you are.
After installing BlackIce you will be safe.

Richard in San Antonio

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:33:40 -0600 "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
writes:

> Oops...that should be "BlackIce".