RE: Forged Pistons question-Sam 4.7L pistons

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 15:14:24 EST

4.7L pistons are Cast Aluminum, Moly rings, compression ratio is 9.3:1!!
I haven't seen any info on the timing chain , don't know if its single or
double?
Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps, ...
BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ