Re: Story of My 00 Dakota Quad

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 16:05:13 EST

BRAVO... I was about to get out the popcorn.

Welcome to the United States of Germany...

Yes, DC customer service bites the big one, and
unfortunately the other thing you have to rely on is
your dealership.

I've been through MANY horror stories of my own with
Dodge customer service, and I must have the battered
wife syndrome, because I am still driving a Dodge
vehicle (my 5th & 6th Dakota sit in our driveway).

Luckily, with the help of the DML I've learned how to
deal with poor service, or lack of service for that
matter. Plus, I've gotten involved with my local
Mopar Club. Met a great bunch of people, and found
out quite a few work for local dealerships.

Now I've gotten some great deals, and great service
from local dealerships :P

Sam '00 RT