Re: I need HELP with Accell

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 15:41:13 EST

At 01:21 PM 2/29/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I purchased the Accell Super coil (140021) from Summit and when
>I went to install it this weekend, the Dodge plug is different.
>Is there an adapter that converts the Accell connect to the Dodge
>type, or does anyone know what the part number would be for the
>Accell connector itself. I called the Summit Tech line but they
>were as useless as t**s on a bull. PLEASE HELP. Thanks, Joe

Here you go, Joe.

The Coil Adapter Harness:
"Allows you to directly plug-in an ACCEL P/N 140021 Super coil or ACCEL 300+
Ignition system P/N 49328 into a 1998 or new Dodge Truck / Jeep equipped
with the new light grey Yazaki wiring harness coil connector. No cutting or
splicing required. Adapter Harness 140021AH"

'97 and older do not need the harness.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.