Re: I need HELP with Accell (Joe)

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 16:36:40 EST

Thanks, THat is exactly what I was looking for. The Summit Tech line is USELESS!!!.

Thanks Again.

Joe

>>> "Chuck and Loreen" <clrobbins@home.com> 02/28 2:12 PM >>>
    I just checked my notepad archives and came up with the following
part number: p/n 14001ah Accel coil adapter A picture of it can be seen
at http://www.mrgasket.com/acclnew.htm
    I also found reference to p/n 8873, but I believe this is MSD's
universal
wiring harness. Both items can be bought through Summit.
    Hope this helps. I'll be doing my ignition soon (probably after
Foxwoods). I just need to check on a couple of new B7M products first.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins

> I purchased the Accell Super coil (140021) from Summit and when I went to
install it this weekend, the Dodge plug is different. Is there an adapter
that converts the Accell connect to the Dodge type, or does anyone know what
the part number would be for the Accell connector itself. I called the
Summit Tech line but they where as useless as t**s on a bull. PLEASE HELP.