VA meet idea

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 21:15:14 EST

Hey all, with the rain approaching in Va. I don't think i wanna take a 4 1/2
hour trip to not do any racing. Another idea may be to meet at another
track. I checked the weather for mason-dixon dragway and it will be clear
on saturday. I know this is kinda short notice, and may be a longer haul
for some, but it's an idea.

here's there homepage

http://www.masondixondragway.com

they are located right along Rt. 40 just outside of hagerstown md. (within
2 miles of rt. 70)

Let me know what you guys think, maybe we can make it happen, so we better
act fast.

later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322 (14.89 @ 89mph)
94 V-6 Dakota Sport (16.01 @ 85mph)
http://racetruck.tripod.com
http://racetruck.tripod.com/new/94dak.html

The Rules Have Changed...Get Paid to Surf the Web!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=jqc218