Re: VA meet idea

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 22:50:11 EST

man....

I hope Tim is right... the premag won't make it any further than VMP...

If any of ya'll end up in rain in Richmond, I'm STILL comin' out track or
no track if there are gonna be DMLers out there. Some of you guys are
comin' out from far away, so I figure I could giv eyou guys a good laught
watchin' my truck leak all over the place =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" .... 88 Dakota LE: slammed, painted, and gettin' a built
Magnum 360

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:15:14 -0500 "Scott Miller" <kmiller@cvn.net>
writes:
> Hey all, with the rain approaching in Va. I don't think i wanna take
> a 4 1/2
> hour trip to not do any racing. Another idea may be to meet at
> another
> track. I checked the weather for mason-dixon dragway and it will be
> clear
> on saturday. I know this is kinda short notice, and may be a longer
> haul
> for some, but it's an idea.
>
> here's there homepage
>
> http://www.masondixondragway.com
>
> they are located right along Rt. 40 just outside of hagerstown md.
> (within
> 2 miles of rt. 70)
>
> Let me know what you guys think, maybe we can make it happen, so we
> better
> act fast.
>
> later
>
> Scott Miller
> Shelby Dakota #322 (14.89 @ 89mph)
> 94 V-6 Dakota Sport (16.01 @ 85mph)
> http://racetruck.tripod.com
> http://racetruck.tripod.com/new/94dak.html
>
> The Rules Have Changed...Get Paid to Surf the Web!
> http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=jqc218

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.