Re: New cam, and roller rockers....

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 21:51:40 EST

At 08:15 PM 2/29/2000 , you wrote:
> I was running the 1.7s with the Magnum R/T cam and I had lifter noise. I
>did use the recommended longer pushrods and I finally went back to stock and
>no noise. Even after readjusting 3 times for experimentation. Judge for your
>self!!!!!!
>
> W P C

You have to change pushrod length when you significantly change rocker
ratio or cam lift. It's called rocker arm geometry - very important - also
difficult to understand at first, and pretty hard to learn without seeing
it done right, unless you have good reading comprehension skills.

Mike

mschwall@flash.net