Re: Trannies

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 22:23:04 EST

I believe it's the 46RE. I have to double check the fsm. The other automatic
tranny at that time was the 42RE but that was in the 4 and 6 cyl. daks. If i'm
wrong shoot me but i've read through there a few times and think I have it
right. Oh, I want a shift kit too. Transgo. Need to look for prices and how
much to install. I havn't ever and don't know anyone who works on trannies.
Need to find a good shop.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318