Re: V-10 Crate Motor

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 22:33:28 EST

If, and that's a big word, I had the cash, time, and resources I would
love to try and attemp to shove the viper mill in a dak. I would do it
in a gen II only because there is more room under the hood. I did order
the viper crate motor installation manual for non-viper applications
just to start looking into the fact if it is possible and to what extent
the mods would have to be. Looking in the 2000 mp catalog I must admit
the GTSR intake is pretty cool looking with the simple cover and intake
tube feeding ten seperate throttle bodies. What's even cooler they seel
the wiring harness and computer for these type of applications. I know
it's mp so you might have a hard time taking delivery but it is cool
that there is a part made for this situation. Dream On....

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318

p.s. Anyone know who makes the cat-back exhaust for the viper in the mp
catalog? I just want the chrome tips. I like the squarish shape with
rolled edges. don't want the viper etched logo though.