Re: DML:4.7 SHAKER HOOD????

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 22:41:42 EST

Been out a short while now. Go to www.profinish-proglass.com and they have all
of the details. As for the 4.7 they might not have that part worked out so you
will defiantely have to call and ask. Terry's a good guy and I have talked to
him, as well as many other dml'ers, and will give you alot of info. Only if
he's not busy though. There are some websites that you can check out the hood
already installed at but I don't know the addresses so hopefully someone will
post a couple. I know that sport truck has a pic of a new quad cab on the
cover with one so you might want to check that out as well. Hope this helps.