Re: Web Site Was: New Pioneer DEH-P6000

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 22:43:34 EST

In a message dated 2/29/00 1:27:36 PM Mountain Standard Time,
clrobbins@home.com writes:

> The address that came up in the window is
> http://members.xoom.com/SSTDakota318/ImageMap2.nvm
> Just wanted to let you know. I want to see what your new Pioneer looks
> like mounted. I just mounted a JVC head unit with a Circuit City face
> plate and I didn't like how it came out. I'm investigating other plate
> ptions now.

well two things, about the wbepage being screwed up. well CRAP

As for the instlal there not pictures of it in my truck just of the ehadunit
itself, don't have a digital camera yet soo....

ANyways I am trying to bug my boss into leting me use his so I can get the
pics all done...
    Greg