Re: Cayuga Ont. Spring Challenge Anyone?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 23:16:08 EST

At 10:55 PM 2/29/00 -0800, you wrote:
>bob,
>is this a private deal? ill go, id like to see what my new tb will do for
>me.... i hope i have my 3.92 gears by then! Ed

No idea, at the moment, Ed. He'll give me details once he contacts the
track. My guess only = probably not since it sounds like he's looking
at a weekend ... maybe, he's trying to see how many mopars are interested
and trying to have the track people have a separate mopar race (?)

Hey, sounds like you really want 15s this year!!!

I'll post as soon as I get the information.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.