Re: Cayuga Ont. Spring Challenge Anyone?

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 02:42:14 EST

> Hey, sounds like you really want 15s this year!!!

you bet bob,
but im on a really tight budget now, so i probally wont see it.... i did
however manage to take off my dual catback el cheap-o, and replace it with a
lighter more cooler sounding flowmaster 40 series muffler with only 1
tailpipe. i was goin to get my heads done but plans have changed for now..

Ed- goin for the low 16's cause i cant afford to go 15's ;-)

--
Visit my Webpage @
http://www.MoparEd.com  Best 1/4 Mile Time 16.887/80.11MPH