Re: Wheel Hop

From: blackdak (blackdak@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 07:19:42 EST

My 2000 Dak also does this over a set of rail road tracks that is on a
slight curve. My other vehicles all just pop over it but the Dakota jumps to
the right when going over it. It feels weird, I slow down to almost a crawl
now. The suspension seems very stiff on the dakota and both rears must go
airborn to get the rear to move over. Different shocks my help......remember
DC get their shocks the same place as most other parts...low bidder.

Gary