Re: Type 7176 Transmission Fluid

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 07:43:25 EST

I dunno bout quaker sludge tranny fluid.. but my dad used it in 2 different
cars, (oil) and ended up needing new engines because the oil caked up...

I'm sure its gotten better since he used it... but you wont see me use any
of their products... I use Amsoil ATF+3 or whatever it is... works good..
also put 2 quarts of B&M TRiCK SHiFT in with the change.... love it... B&N
made a difference on my truck, and my friends 98 mustang... its good
stuff...
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ