RE: RE: Forged Pistons question-Sam 4.7L pistons

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 07:37:43 EST

Tim, I did'nt see anything in that article about double or single roller
timing chain?? maybe I missed it?? At any rate, single/double, unless you
are drag racing for a living you'd never see a difference. Everytime I
changed a timing set I always used double, but thats because they last
longer. No instant performance gain!

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps, ...
BEST 1/4 14.871 @ 91.01 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ